Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

pucture is phony, the blades aren't moving,

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

Straight back there is something in a blur once you blow pic up. I can't tell or I can be way off.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Is there something else on the Flag?

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

Yes, I see that also

(1) Show this thread

Looks like the tip of the penis is being chopped off

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

Lmao, their beloved triangle

(1) Show this thread

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

Pindar 'the pen*s of the dragon' [snip] RIP

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

The little propeller is blurred but the big ones on top are clear. Also no snow on the ground if it was to be recent?

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

Just the tip

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Iam -JD to his Publication

Yup

(1) Show this thread

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

Taking the top off the tip of the ...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks we blow the whole damn evil penis up not just cut the top off!
Potus has cut off the head of the evil already!

Zooming in on the pic I see a city scape as a reflection on the side of the helicopter. In the black close to the blades looks like reflection of clouds.

It's a fake Marine one! That chopper is a relic!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Could it be the reflection on the chopper is wrong?

the flag is reversed?

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Cory Hemp to his Publication

No manicured lawn, no fountain at tree-line in front of Washington Monument? Small cyprus tree & monument could be pasted.

In response Cory Hemp to his Publication

i believe the flag is in proper position... the direction as if marching into battle(;
i see what i believe to be the whitehouse way in the background, it blurs out as you zoom in....still looking (;

(3) Show this thread

Latin Patriot Truth Seeker Trump Supporter Pro Life police and military supporter God Bless America and our great patriots .🇺🇸🇩🇴

the kid in the pilot cabin

Hi FRENS 🐸! I Love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, family, friends & frens, POTUS & FLOTUS and the USA! #GodBlessAmerica #GodWinsALWAYS ✨🕊🇺🇸

Choppa chopping 👍

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Snip the tip

Off with it's head! I hope this means this monument and it's worshippers are coming down

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

the branch looks like it forms a "Q", and also the blades cutting off the top of the Washington Monument.

Patriot, I want my grandchildren to be free. I want to see justice! I believe this is a war of good verses evil. I trust God and the plan.

cut the head off.....lmao

.::For King and Country::.::.Romans 12:12::.

that branch....

Looks like the blades are chopping off the top of that Phallus Symbol. I would like to see all 3 (D.C., London, Vatican) destroyed. They are Pagan Symbols, representing male regenerative powers. (s.a. a penis) However, no one can possess the symbolic phallus.
Disappointing to have learned 56 years ago, that D.C was built, based on OCCULT Symbols.

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

And it looks like JFK JR. in the window.

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

That is one conversation going around that they will be taken out those places during the JB admin, but also the 3 Gorge Dam , I am reading that there are 33 locations and the patriots will take down 34. I would think that is part of the scare event nessesary, so will they really do it or will it just be metaphorical? HMMMM

(2) Show this thread

What? The helicopter is circumcising Ninrod's wee wee?

That is not the new Marine One. That is the older model.

Born again and believer in my Lord Jesus Christ!

Reflections matter!

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

Austria?

dark to light blades

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

looks like the helecoptor ipropellor is chopping the top off of the washington monument.

In response Cher Anne to her Publication

Precisely-the pyramid part at the top

(1) Show this thread

There is nobody on board at the window.

That looks like JFK Jr as a little boy in the pilot seat?