Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Contrails and exhaust aka Chemtrail.

Its in the gas.

did U see my video from yesterday? It clearly shows a pre existing black line that the plane followed … It was Not a camera effect. i saw it with my own eyes .

The video below has a black(Trail) line next to the White Chemtrail… A second video captures The plane Tracking the pre- existing black trail exactly

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

You're looking at the shadow of that chemtrail.
look at the position of the sun.

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

i’ve seen those lines many of times that the plane flies along side but it didn’t dawn on me that was to guide them to maybe now.

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

i’ve seen those lines many of times that the plane flies along side but it didn’t dawn on me that was to guide them to maybe now.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Out there Or not to his Publication

the video i posted friday tracked the black line across half the visible sky …
The Black trail was already present - ruling out a Shadow
—- ✈️—————————————-

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Lawd that’s a lot of chemtrails. I have never seen a black one. If good guys are in control, I wonder what they are spraying. 🤔🤔🤔

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

WOW. HURRY stay indoors
Spraying people like bugs.
OR
could these be healing trails.
I always pray for Alien technology Healing trails

In response arba happihr to her Publication

👇🙂

Psalm 27:1. 1 The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response arba happihr to her Publication

how have your dreams been lately???

(2) Show this thread

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

We get the same in the UK, me and my mate saw some black lines last week. The black line was across the sky infront and behind the plane as tho the plane was following the line

In response Ben Strong to his Publication

Yep ! Not a Shadow…. The plane is Tracing the Black line … The black line is Running length of Sky in one video

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Looked like a shadow of the whitle line tho i have no idea how that could be so.

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

I saw this back in December in Phoenix. i didn't get a great photo, as i was driving, but the black line extended all the way to the horizon.

Im not big on conspiracy theories especially when it comes to contrails vit i did see the black line next to a contrail today. i figried it was a shadow of some sort.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

i dont think ive seen so many trails. they hitting u hard. was going to say trail shadow onto lower clowd but that trail is clearly below the clowd. pretty wild.

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party 🇺🇲♥️🤍💙🇺🇲 It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

i have seen this before too! numerous times

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

That is a SHADOW from the sun above projecting past the particulates onto the cloud/moisture below. Simple science.

light rays are linear, to project a shadow onto the upper cloud layer (which I think this is what's happening), the light should come from below. I'm not sure there is enough reflective rays to produce a shadow with so little penumbra.

(1) Show this thread

I saw it when I was flying, I pointed it out to my husband. A plane flying below us was spewing a black chemtrail. horrible

I live in New Hampshire, I’ve seen the black lines you’re talking about, I will not go walking or biking outside when these EVIL BASTARDS ARE SPRAYING US LIKE COCKROACHES ❗️🤨I tell people about these chemtrails they look at me like I have two heads❗️😏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

If you will notice the angle of the sun…IMHO, I believe it is a shadow line caused by whatever particulates they are spraying. They are collictively, evidently “solid” enough to cast a shadow. Maybe.

wow

Crazy!! Never have seen that black line before, but I’ve sure seen a lot of the white ones! Great video!

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

No White ouT Today…..

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts