TruthSocial must have opened the floodgates. I was 127,280 in line and my account became active today.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I was in the 700,000's in line and I got in March 11.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

it’s definitely not in order. i met. people way after me who got in before me. my theory is that they know who we are and are letting in specific groups at specific times. Can’t have thousands of truthers bombing the normies all at once! 😂

So do I understand the TruthSocial sign up page correctly? I can only sign up if I have an Apple device?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I bet Dan Scavino personally approved your account 🐸🐸

I think you’re right. Mine just became active

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Yeah F that
Fruit phones only, very sad.
But that said anything worth the time is logged to qagg anyway

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Android user patiently waiting.

I can't even remember how
many months ago I signed up.

I lost two years of documenting dates in the matrix covid glitch. I have no clue.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Hmm…just noticed that I signed up for TruthSocial 2 months and 3 days ago (23) and my account became active on the 23rd. Makes me think the TRUTH is going to be painful to some.

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Still just apple? Or are we desk topping yet?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I’m on iPad. I don’t believe there is desk top yet.

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

So far, still only on apple. Figure it will eventually be on desktop. If you want to read some of the major posts you can go here.
https://qagg.news/

(2) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

i just followed you there.. follow back@BrizbyFinley

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Just followed you. @ CM6444 CourtM

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

i just followed tou on TS too

(1) Show this thread