Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

DEEP DIVE INTO THE TRUTH ABOUT FOOD SUPPLY & TALK OF SHORTAGES! ARE WE SEEING MORE PSY-OP BATTLES?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLiG9miqvN4

DEEP DIVE INTO THE TRUTH ABOUT FOOD SUPPLY & TALK OF SHORTAGES! ARE WE SEEING MORE PSY-OP BATTLES? - YouTube

Check out Tarot by Janine's new video where she does a reading for Deep Dive Fridays looking at rumors and stories surrounding food supplies and impending fo...

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I'd go with this.
Most of the stuff in supermarket chains are branded food products which are mostly all toxic. 'Chains' and 'brands' are slave terminology.
A seeming food shortage encourages people to shop local fresh too, and where possible, start growing their own, and/or barter skills in exchange for services/food.
The same was enacted with the manufactured petrol shortage. All the pumps amassed a lot of thick crude sludge in the tanks below ground during shut-down when demand for supply plummeted. It was a way of clearing out all the old fuel quickly, and people duly obliged. People will similarly empty shelves.
Supporting local farmers market is great also. I have noticed on my travels (UK) that these are popping up now in various locations.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dogdude_BeBest in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dogdude_BeBest , click on at the bottom under it