Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

DEEP DIVE INTO THE TRUTH ABOUT FOOD SUPPLY & TALK OF SHORTAGES! ARE WE SEEING MORE PSY-OP BATTLES?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLiG9miqvN4

DEEP DIVE INTO THE TRUTH ABOUT FOOD SUPPLY & TALK OF SHORTAGES! ARE WE SEEING MORE PSY-OP BATTLES? - YouTube

Check out Tarot by Janine's new video where she does a reading for Deep Dive Fridays looking at rumors and stories surrounding food supplies and impending fo...

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I'd go with this.
Most of the stuff in supermarket chains are branded food products which are mostly all toxic. 'Chains' and 'brands' are slave terminology.
A seeming food shortage encourages people to shop local fresh too, and where possible, start growing their own, and/or barter skills in exchange for services/food.
The same was enacted with the manufactured petrol shortage. All the pumps amassed a lot of thick crude sludge in the tanks below ground during shut-down when demand for supply plummeted. It was a way of clearing out all the old fuel quickly, and people duly obliged. People will similarly empty shelves.
Supporting local farmers market is great also. I have noticed on my travels (UK) that these are popping up now in various locations.

makes sense, yet im seeing shelves being restocked with junk foods…

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

Wonder if some stores stocked up on those junk foods with the long expiration dates, it seems many of the big box stores have shipping containers somewhere in their back parking lot. During the first lockdown when food was fairly scarce, the shelves had plenty of junk food and fake meat products but low on meat, eggs, milk and vegetables.

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

That falls in line with what is right. I am so happy to read this. Will continue to look at it.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

I'm still digging.....

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I certainly hope that's the case. I know it has to be one or the other. All those plants going up in smoke isn't a "coincidence."

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

There are no coinkydinks!!

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

That is what I suspected Auntie. Nice to see it confirmed.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I am moving, washing, cleansing My body and the world system, and destroying the plans of the enemies of Almighty God.

This is the world I created for My children, and I am taking the power from the wicked and handing it over to My children and giving back to them what was already theirs

This is the year of restoration and the year of My Great Exodus. So lift up your hands, children of Almighty God. Your deliverance is here, saith the Lord your Redeemer.

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/the-time-has-come-for-their-judgment-and-their-demise

(1) Show this thread