My son returns Monday after 6 Months In Saudi Arabia , I miss him and Im very Proud of him and all those Soldiers who have been away serving our country..

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

So happy for you and your family!
Thankful for his service
God bless! β€οΈπŸ™

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

How exciting for you, Tank!!! Welcome home young Tank and thank you for your service and that of your fellow soldiers.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

God Bless your son, and your family

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

So awesome. We'll see our son in one week.

#FamilyIsEverything

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. praying for this hero and the family who supports him..God bless you all❣️

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

My family and I thank him and your family for his service and give him a big hug for us! Every day should be "Hug a Soldier" day!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

He will be a little overwhelmed ... not just the family aspect, but coming back to society after being in the sand box. Prayers all around for you, your son and family.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Prepared Him For all that Charlie. Plus Hes Air Force. its a vavation for them. lol JK he made the Right choice. Hope u are well Brother πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

special prayers for a great reunion Tank. Well done Sir

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Thank you both for your service πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Thank you to your entire family for your sacrifice!πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’š

Every ending is a New Beginning 🀍 ✨ For God and Country. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

πŸ™πŸ½πŸ€ so glad to read this! Always thankful for their love, service, and sacrifice. God bless our soldiers

God woke me up for a reason. πŸ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Incredibly THANKFUL to your son and ALL our military. May God Bless your son and all the Patriot's for their bravery, service and sacrifice. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

beautiful. Thank yoi

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
God bless your Son and all our Military.

We are the land of the free, because we are home to the brave.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
~ John 15:13

That's great news and 100% thankful for those men and women!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

its a week fron monday. losing track pf time over here. or my mind. lol

(1) Show this thread

Give him a huge hug from us!! πŸ’ž

Excited for you guys, thank him from us for his serviceπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

TY Elaine β€οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Thank him for his service pleaseπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

To your whole family...

In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
(1) Show this thread