Look what all of you made possible. AnonUp beat the average time people spend using Twitter! All without an App! A big FU to Apple and Google Play stores.

Working on the requested features now.

Ref: https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Live in Dorset UK, a Trump fan and proud of my country too, just wish we the man here ....... love dogs and craft beer, what else is there?

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

its a great site, well done and thanks........

MAGA Conservative, Patriot, Husband, Father, Air Force Veteran, Dead Rock Star ⚡️⚡️🇺🇸⚡️⚡️ 🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪

it's a great site. You should be proud👍🏼
⚡️⚡️🇺🇸⚡️⚡️

Blessed to have an amazing family....especially Mom! Raised right...Texas country living is amazing... Biblical times.....the 180 is near..

Biblical Wink!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

ALL because of you@administrator

Thanks for a great site where people with like minds can converse.

AND I SHALL KEEP IT UP!!!!!

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

that's amazing

y'all are doing a fantastic job!

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Thank you for all your hard work K, amazing! They cannot keep us apart and we will never be silenced.
WWG1WGA

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

Twitter is so quiet it's like a morgue

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

And I Luv It!🙏🏽💞⚡️

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

The Tourtoise, catching UP with the Hare, passing, and Winning, Winning, Winning!☺️💞👏🏽

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

its easy to just go to safari open the site up and use the square with the up arrow to save the link as an "app" to home screen

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Not magic, really. You work your butt off to make it a place we can and want to be. We users are glad to help when able. Good job to you and your team!

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Sadly, that was when he went to visit the cell that Nelson Mandela spent years in... but if Barry hasn't already been "done"... he will.

(1) Show this thread

This site rocks! Which is probably why all the yuk posts and trolls. That won't stop Patriots, I can assure you!

Keep up the great work and please show me how to DELETE yucky posts ASAP!!! 😂🙏💓✨🐱

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Sorry K-MAN...
↓↓ That WAS An Earlier Post That Just Came Through. Ha! 🙃😂lol

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

congratularions! i am grateful for your hars work.

Awesome, Koba!

Great Work! We enjoy the platform! Cheers!

Perpetual Student of God's Word aka The Holy Bible, Independent Thinker, Constitutionalist. #SaveOurChildren #TrumpIsMyPresident

Hi Kobayashi, Congrats to those #'s! I'm also a member of Gab and I'm a big proponent of free speech. I know Andrew Torba, the CEO of Gab and how hard he's worked to be independent of Big Tech and keeping a safe platform for conservatives. Could you tell me a bit about this site? How and when it got started? You too have your own servers? Soon after I got here, I wanted to deactivate because I wasn't sure, not sure, who's behind the curtain, so to 'speak,' and was unable to deactivate..that gave me more concern. Thank you.

An oldie but a goody! from I am Santa Claus of the United States.

Matthew Mark Luke and Q?

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

Great Job Mr. Admin, WWG1WGA KAGA

Since 1999 waiting for this Great Awakening. Wwg1wga. Dutch, happy to find world-wide patriots to hold the line.

🤜Thank you for the possibility to connect and share truth🤛

So awesome and amazing!! Thank you so much for your hardwork and dedication. We appreciate you so much!!!

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Congratulations Kobayashi ~ this is brilliant news ~ Cheers to our favourite administrator & to our Beautiful Amazing Family of Patriots
Love & Blessings 🙏🏻💓💞✨🙏🏻

KEK. 😂🐸🐸🐸

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication

🥰

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

That is a feat considering how long Twatter has been about!

#WWG1WGA #FightBack #FOOKED #GodWins #DigitalSoldier #ITookTheOath #SaveTheChildren #F%$kTwitter

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

In response Patriot Forever to his Publication

Never Ever Tired or Winning Mr. PDJT

In response Patriot Forever to his Publication

Never, ever. Part German, 2nd generation, so I can say it, and anyone who does not like it, can go shove it. I AM A STUBBORN KRAUT, AND PROUD OF IT!

(2) Show this thread

An American Patriot, oppression fighter, truth seeker, sinner & saint living in grace, redeemed by Jesus Christ

Whoa! First day here and I am loving it!! Keep up the good work.

only place I 've really felt comfortable and a home like feeling!