Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Indeed. We are living in amazing times. Eyes wide open and continue to pray

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

If HRC got in we, the conservative patriots of this country would all have been rounded up, sent to concentration camps and would now most likely be dead. .So yes on one hand it would be worse, but for believers a grand victory! 😇

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Personally, I would have taken out at least 10 of them before being shot dead. I think you would've seen 5+ million vets, militia and hardened patriots rise up to protect the sovereign and Constitution along with the marines, large faction of the army and special forces.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I agree

I agree withe thee

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

Pres. Trumps “Warp Speed” made [them] accelerate their evil plans throwing a “monkey wrench” into their time line.

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

Pres. Trumps “Warp Speed” made [them] accelerate their evil plans throwing a “monkey wrench” into their time line.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

✅💯✅

Not a stretch to think at least a billion died in their scenario

indeed