ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

NJ

Come one and come all to your local NJ dispensary.
"Smoking your gun rights away."
Please scan your DL.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Read the fine print. Ignorantia juris non excusat.

Retired military can loose benefits.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

I read the fine print.

https://mvets.law.gmu.edu/2021/05/17/ucmj-jurisdiction-for-retirees/

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

It has nearly destroyed medical cannabis program in Oregon. Twenty plus years up in smoke :) hee hee

Many let their patient/grower cards go because it is now a choice between keeping your guns or cannabis.

We need to make it as legal as wine and beer.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Always stoned killers out there...

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

While this is very true.

I didn't know anyone in NJ still had rights...

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Same in Chiraq...
The Federal Gun Transfer paperwork explicitly asks about drug use.
Now they can ban the sales based off peoples usage.

American Patriot God fearer Seeker of truth hopeful finder of truth

How bout that right , if you have a medicinal card , or want to purchase for recreational use, its unlawful , they track you w your DL and fine you,or worse WTF? Murphy the senior citizen killer should put his focus on putting the killers away who use illegal guns, but he wants them out there to attack us , and attack the law abiding citizens who are responsible gun owners , I’ll stick to getting my weed from my reg guy !

In response Frank GQ17 to his Publication

My regular guy has better stuff

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I was worried about that when it went legal in CA but thats why I dont use the state ran dispensaries anymore.
1. I dont believe in taxes
2. I like to support my local street vendor

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

more than half of them are pro “gun control”.

Give it a couple weeks. Hopefully that “aha” moment will hit them after the mary jane does.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

I choose my 2nd amendment over anything.
FYI to those who do not know... you cannot conceal carry if you have a prescription dispensary card. The choice will be yours..

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

See VK, that was exactly what I thought when they legalized it in NYS

😂🤣😂I prefer my weed unaffiliated. lol

i want a Winchester 30/30 that gun one the west

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Mines a Marlin 30-30 Cowboy action.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

there’s always a catch

Been tryin to tell people here in MA they are putting you in a system and coming for you guns. Its illegal to smoke, posses, or buy marijuana if you own a fire arm.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response The Wild Rover to his Publication

Really? Well MA is a bunch of sheep anyway.

(3) Show this thread

In the UK all Doctors Surgeries are like Fort Knox -- Strong Doors and only Intercom Entry ! My theory is they fearing the back lash of the vaccine push -- No need now for this kind of security !

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Yall should just move to Florida ☀️👊🏾

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

amateurs send your wives 😂😂😂

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

exactly what they're doing 👍