Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i needed that

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

❤️❤️❤️
How did I miss this one yesterday?
Great John connection, connecting those dots... 😎💥

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

By The Way...One Of My Favorite Songs.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Mick Jagger was in my dream this morning.

...Yep...I asked him,
"Hey, What brought you here?"

The dream is in detail...

These type of dreams are very real, and I consider these dreams that stick with me Spiritual dreams with revelation occuring with three confirmations from very unexpected sources. 💕🙏💕🌼

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

👍

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

👍

👍

😉Excited! One day closer!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Somebodies not going to be able to walk down the street
Are we starting with the 4H club
HIllary
Huma
Haiti and
High Treason

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Vincent, Vincent, Vincent! As The King of Cool, Steve McQueen used to say on his TV show: Wanted, Dead or Alive . . . .”Ooooweee!” But, as an aside, didn’t ya just love it when the kerazay news people and Twit people used to become so frazzled and undone when the then candidate for President Donald Trump would lay this tune at his rallies? Hehehe, it used to be so much fun watching their heads explode!

.❤️

today was supposed to be a big day! what did i miss?

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

This and other specific songs put us on an instant high vibe - activate the feelings we had when younger of the wonderment of life, the wishful thinking, the unseen future adventures we were sure we were going to have…when we believed in life.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Hearing that song gives me hope and makes we want to celebrate that “The Best Is Yet To Come”, VK. Thank you, for posting it. It’s Two Rally Week!!

TS = 12:54 > 34 & 35 😎🥳❤️🎶⏰🇺🇸🦅

I’m going for what I want here, because, eventually…

https://qalerts.app/?n=34
https://qalerts.app/?n=35

Twitter suspended il Donaldo Trumpo again today, but, you can’t keep il Pesidento down —

https://rumble.com/v10fmnj-gotta-end-with-that-big-beautiful-dance.html

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

JFK JR.’s favorite song.

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Always have loved this song and so true

This Record Should Be Played Loud-320-Knowing
32/23-messenger-sore displeased-Arm-the tenderness of Christ towards little children.

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

This Rock don't Roll
When does a bird sing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUGOKB-JOT8&ab_channel=ABKCOVEVO

The Rolling Stones - Midnight Rambler (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

“Midnight Rambler” by The Rolling StonesProducer: Jimmy MillerComposers: Mick Jagger and Keith RichardsLyricists: Mick Jagger and Keith RichardsAssociated Pe...

(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Dang it!! lol

Vibes Vibes!! Been singing this last werkend !

1:23 video length
✔️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Whoo hoo JFK JR's favorite song. Now why would you post that? 🤔😂😂😂

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

We used to sing that song to our daughter when she would ask for a ‘want’ verses a ‘need’ when she was young. It got to the point that we could just look at her and she would start to sing the song in response to her own question.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

That is hilarious because we have done the same with our son who constantly wants things he doesn't need.

(1) Show this thread