Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I tell ya folks..i am done. I am tired of this fight, I am tired of being sick, in pain and suffering from the flu vax injury from 10 yrs ago. I question everyone and everybody in this fight...even Trump and Q. Trump has changed since he left office. not sure why. We also havent heard from Q since then either. That Mcafee account on Telegram that Juan says is Q..i do not believe that one bit. The shit that channel posts is off the wall weird shit.. i am pretty fed up with this entire shitshow and my life. i would be happy if God came back today and took me. I do not want to be here anymore..living in pain and misery. I am tired. my body cant take this life nor this fight anymore. I want out.

Understandable patriot. / 2 pics
We can change the channel at any time ... we must learn how.

I focus on what I WANT TO HEAR & SEE ... not hiding, just more interested in what we are learning, our abilities and stretching our perceptions to explore unknown territory. We have untapped powers that have been suppressed.
[THEY] thrive on others misery.

I've decided I don't want to feed them what they want, so I find my "hearts desire" focus on that and pursue that emotion. Opening many doors to let much more light in.
Be good to yourself.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I came across older posts that are Clicking with me now. I have difficulty researching only Good things, i always go back to posting the bad things the cabal does. Thanks for this post! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Thank you for this , rereading what I posted helps me too, like a journal ..
thinking
"Did I write that?" Lol

love to you and your family

(1) Show this thread

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. πŸ’— -Dr. Joe Dispenza

So interesting, thank you for sharing. I also am trying to use the time to learn & unlearn & expand my knowledge while reducing participation in the "system" as much as possible. It's not always easy because my immediate family is in & out of the system daily. Do you have any images of the four petaled flower? As long as I can remember, I have doodled four petaled flowers.

In response Have Faith to her Publication

Glad you like this, however it is not "mine" but a found reference which I also thought fascinating. Found this website:
http://fullcirclespiritualhealing.com/2012/05/11/the-four-petaled-flower/

In response Have Faith to her Publication

fullcirclespiritualhealing.com
Just found this - exercises to help develop one's spiritual growth

(2) Show this thread