Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I tell ya folks..i am done. I am tired of this fight, I am tired of being sick, in pain and suffering from the flu vax injury from 10 yrs ago. I question everyone and everybody in this fight...even Trump and Q. Trump has changed since he left office. not sure why. We also havent heard from Q since then either. That Mcafee account on Telegram that Juan says is Q..i do not believe that one bit. The shit that channel posts is off the wall weird shit.. i am pretty fed up with this entire shitshow and my life. i would be happy if God came back today and took me. I do not want to be here anymore..living in pain and misery. I am tired. my body cant take this life nor this fight anymore. I want out.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Understandable patriot. / 2 pics
We can change the channel at any time ... we must learn how.

I focus on what I WANT TO HEAR & SEE ... not hiding, just more interested in what we are learning, our abilities and stretching our perceptions to explore unknown territory. We have untapped powers that have been suppressed.
[THEY] thrive on others misery.

I've decided I don't want to feed them what they want, so I find my "hearts desire" focus on that and pursue that emotion. Opening many doors to let much more light in.
Be good to yourself.

I came across older posts that are Clicking with me now. I have difficulty researching only Good things, i always go back to posting the bad things the cabal does. Thanks for this post! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @Cathyldup in this post can reply

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Thank you for this , rereading what I posted helps me too, like a journal ..
thinking
"Did I write that?" Lol

love to you and your family