Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I'm so sorry to hear this Joey. I pray you find a much better job. We are all becoming beyond angry that we cannot see any actual evidence of winning after years of being told to hold the line. We see comms and riddles are told to dig and figure it all out. “It’s happening” but us peons can’t know what is “happening”! 🤣

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Who runs Wall St right now? Tesla reported record earnings today, expected. Knowing this, it opened at $1030.00 a share. The price went down all day & closed at $977.00 a share. Right after closing, when these expected record profits were announced, the market went nuts, & shares ran up to $1046.00 a share, in 14 minutes (or less), then closing on the after-market at $1031.00 a share. People have been pouring into Tesla at the rate of 35 million shares traded a day for weeks. It was quite a show. Think of Gamestop, & AMC theaters (you know, the one that shows, shows). Remember, 'wanna play a game'. Connections. How many coincidences? Netflix. Big dive today, well deserved. Interesting fact-Tesla IPO'd at $17.00 a share, years ago. Future proves past. It's a puzzle. Put some fun into putting it together. Tesla, Neurolink, Space-X, Boring Co. Nothing happening? Who really runs Blackrock & Vanguaard? NOW. Houses? We need those. Lots of homeless. Big picture. IMO. Just thinking out loud.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

I'm not angry. Because 'it had to be this way', could not be more true. They already won. They saved us all. Now you have to wake up to what all was going on. You 'cannot tell them, you must show them', could not be more true. The 'happening' is you, & all the others not fully awake, or even close to awake, actually being awake. Once you are, you will see it everywhere. The 'white hats' already have control over everything. But they kept it the same, & are playing it out, just like they had planned for us. Because this history, can NEVER, repeat itself. So you have to live it. 'Enjoy the show' is a catchy phrase, considering you really are, watching a show. The end they had planned for us, will instead be, 'the great awakening'. Hurry up. Wake up. 'You're going to love how this movie ends'. I have been awake my whole life, and I am anxious to have the answers to a lot of questions I have.