Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Plus their burning down food-processing plants.
Planned famine is in operation for the DS.
Control the populace by food allowances.

They own everything !!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I'm sorry Joey. I don't understand it. I don't understand a lot these days.

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

So weird you brought this up…Just today i see 5 people from BlackRock view my LinkedIn Post!

👀🧐🤔👇

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

LinkedIn is in this group!
What better way to know someones work history! 🤔

(2) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Another video covering BlackRock and Vanguard

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QReZCLRnwF79/

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Thanks for sharing true intel. I'm so sorry you got laid off but am relieved you won't be working for them. You are in our prayers.

Everything happening seems like it's about power and control.

Arabella is another name worth digging into. It's the "mother ship" or "orchestra conductor" of many companies and has a similar agenda.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/11/arabella-advisors-money-democrats/620553/

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

Isn't Ivanka's daughter named Arabella...?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

JFK also had a daughter with that name.

(2) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Same play as Gates ‘predicting’ the Covid scandemic

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

brace yourself for that starvation diet you never wanted

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Trump Is My President WWG1WGA NANA of 3 grandbabies🥰 Married 36yrs to my BF Believe Dark to Light Save Our Children

I’ve been trying to gather as much info on Black rock as I can. It seems like every time I’m learning about something new I find somehow they are connected. That name has been like a bad penny and I’m sure I’ve barely tapped into it.

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

It feels so much of they want to gain control of the masses by way of food supply . maybe they live in the city and have no access to personal food supply. It feels all about control! Do you have controllers to have wealth. without wealth you may lack land, we need land to grow food so if you have communities after communities after communities in cities they get away with that who is more grass than there is open fields to grow food. Perfect for them we rely on supply and demand. Because of that grocery stores are out of supplies. Time to re-thnk !

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

They wont make it to the final curtain.
Crimes Against Humanity.

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I'm so sorry to hear this Joey. I pray you find a much better job. We are all becoming beyond angry that we cannot see any actual evidence of winning after years of being told to hold the line. We see comms and riddles are told to dig and figure it all out. “It’s happening” but us peons can’t know what is “happening”! 🤣

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

I'm not angry. Because 'it had to be this way', could not be more true. They already won. They saved us all. Now you have to wake up to what all was going on. You 'cannot tell them, you must show them', could not be more true. The 'happening' is you, & all the others not fully awake, or even close to awake, actually being awake. Once you are, you will see it everywhere. The 'white hats' already have control over everything. But they kept it the same, & are playing it out, just like they had planned for us. Because this history, can NEVER, repeat itself. So you have to live it. 'Enjoy the show' is a catchy phrase, considering you really are, watching a show. The end they had planned for us, will instead be, 'the great awakening'. Hurry up. Wake up. 'You're going to love how this movie ends'. I have been awake my whole life, and I am anxious to have the answers to a lot of questions I have.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Who runs Wall St right now? Tesla reported record earnings today, expected. Knowing this, it opened at $1030.00 a share. The price went down all day & closed at $977.00 a share. Right after closing, when these expected record profits were announced, the market went nuts, & shares ran up to $1046.00 a share, in 14 minutes (or less), then closing on the after-market at $1031.00 a share. People have been pouring into Tesla at the rate of 35 million shares traded a day for weeks. It was quite a show. Think of Gamestop, & AMC theaters (you know, the one that shows, shows). Remember, 'wanna play a game'. Connections. How many coincidences? Netflix. Big dive today, well deserved. Interesting fact-Tesla IPO'd at $17.00 a share, years ago. Future proves past. It's a puzzle. Put some fun into putting it together. Tesla, Neurolink, Space-X, Boring Co. Nothing happening? Who really runs Blackrock & Vanguaard? NOW. Houses? We need those. Lots of homeless. Big picture. IMO. Just thinking out loud.

(2) Show this thread

Anyone know if they own this restaurant chain or is it just a coincidence that they jave the same name?
https://www.blackrockrestaurants.com/

The Best Is Yet To Come What Part Of We Have It All Don't You Understand?

You Wouldn't Believe Where They Kept The Files On /YOU.
Inside, With Your Nanotechnology That Everyone Denied.
Enjoy The Show.

https://rumble.com/v11qss8-the-best-is-yet-to-come-what-part-of-we-have-it-all-dont-you-understand.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=2

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I'm sorry Joey
Sending hugs your way Sweet Heart

Blackrock/Vanguard are also big shareholders of,............... Tesla

In response Troy Halter to his Publication

And Twitter ?

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Blackrock & Vanguard are basically 2 different sides of the same coin.

😇 OH NO SO SORRY YOU LOST YOUR JOB GOD WILL BLESS YOU DOUBLE .................. DEAR JOEY I AM PRAYING DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD PLEASE WATCH OVER PROVIDE LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT OUR PATRIOT BROTHER AND MAY HE BE BLESSED WITH A EVEN BETTER JOB THAN HE HAD IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

🙏🏼🙏🏼

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Amen 🙏🏼

(3) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Blackrock owns Vanguard.
Vanguard owns Blackrock.

Controlling interest in both - the Rothschilds...

the Blackhat playbook is still in play.
it is my belief that the “Storm” hasnt hit the USA yet…
im Sorry you lost your job my friend!
Team Trump can only speed us through it, Yes it has been a long year, but imagine waiting 8 years. So even two is way shorter.
every Day that passes We learn more, the corruption runs deep. They’re all going to answer for their crimes. Faith Patriots, Steady.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

got a phone call the other night. the guy on the phone said he represented a company that wants to buy homes in my area and asked if i would be willing to sell. nope !!!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

I have been getting letters like that. i don't answer my phone if I don't know the #.. If it is important , they will leave a voice mail..😉

(1) Show this thread

black rock, van gaurd and state farm are shareholders of Disney

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Blackrock has been buying all the homes around my area and making the prices go up, a fixer upper in my area now cost over a half a million dollars, and now the rent has also gone up, its 3,500+ the cost of living is skyrocketing

Who really owns Blackrock? How would any of us know if they were taken over? I apologize because I haven't went down the rabbit hole. I am just asking questions.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Spoiler Alert:
GOD WINS IN THE END.

Unspeakable Evil is being dragged into the Light,
where it canNOT survive.

https://thebiblefiles.com/2021/06/23/who-runs-the-world-blackrock-and-vanguard/

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Some people say that 6 companies own everything, but from what I have seen , these 2 companies do.. And they might as well be 1 company, just trying to fool us, because of monopoly laws.....😫

(1) Show this thread

They own the 🌎.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They are purposefully causing food shortages to try to bring us under control.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

in progress..

(4) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

They are pure evil

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts