At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

If anyone needs HCQ & Ivermectin please contact Dr. Stella Emmanuel, Front Line medical Doctors you will have it in a few days! I can post link if anyone needs it.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @UltraHelenaPatriot1776 in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Helena Patriot to her Publication

Or just visit your local livestock feed store. Ivermectin paste or gel is sold in big multidose syringes for only about $7.50.

Sure, it's labeled as "horse wormer," but it's the real stuff in a gel form with no awful taste. Don't get the fake apple-flavored stuff; it's disgusting.

It may not be LABELED for human use, but it's used all over the world, especially Central & South America & Mexico!

You can also use Ivermectin topically to stop "hot spots" & summer sores on your dog!

Did you know? It's also an effective treatment fof ovarian cancer & other cancers!

Imagine that...

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

YES that works as well! Tractor Supply carries it, just use a small strip!! Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

In response Helena Patriot to her Publication

Yes thanks

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication

frontlinemeds.com

(1) Show this thread