Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Yep. Time for the perp-walk for this fraud..๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

The arrogance of naming yourself Renegade. Seeing this reminded me of Trump recently saying that you could take the 5 worst president's, combine them, and they still would not total the damage that the "Joe Biden" administration has done. That's really saying something because Hussein- alone- did a LOT of damage. Bye Bye.

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

@DongaldTrunk ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you for keeping us up to date hun.
You da best!

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Our President has been spittin the truth for years................

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WE HAVE HAD DECADES DIGESTING THIS INFORMATION I FEEL BAD FOR THE INNOCENTS WAKING UP NOW

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

0bama is even more of a fraud than the old retard who's pretending to be Joe Biden.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Islamic deception, and infiltration, conquest of the West... the caliphate arises.

taqqiya
muruna
kitman
twaria

Alliance of evil
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists

(1) Show this thread