Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

are shrooms legal yet?

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Paul stamets is amazing and his mushroom techniques helped me change my life. It’s a true shame they are illegal. We can learn so much from them. ❤️🍄☀️

In response Little Bird to her Publication

thank you! so true.. but I dont believe the spores are illegal🤔😂
microdosing shrooms was a game changer in healing my lyme disease. so glad it helped you too! love and hugs!🙏🏼❤️⚡️

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Correct, the spores are perfectly legal for “researching” purposes. That’s how I got around it, lol.
Being highly allergic to them, I’ve only done trips here and there with a nebulizer on hand.
I would love to try micro-dosing, but scared because of my allergic reaction.
I’m so happy to hear from someone else who received healing from. Everyone should try them at least once.
There’s nothing to fear about them other than not having tried them.
😘❤️🙏🏻🕊🌎☀️🍄☺️

In response Little Bird to her Publication

well said!!! thank you! sorry to hear about your allergy! cant wait to have the cures for all of our allergic reactions! have a beautiful day my sister! 🙏🏼❤️⚡️

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

you can start with liver cleanses.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I take milk thistle daily and love biotonic.. do you have any recomendations for cleanses?

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Simple lemon water, beet green raw foods. My preference is coffee enemas and gall bladder flushes. These are not for everyone however very effective. fasting is a great way also. everything is a journey not a race. it took me decades to get to the fast i am on now. i have done a ton of mini fast. This one however definitely has reach deep deep old stuff. i actually ended up with a concussion from passing out in my bathroom. however, i had gastro issues that i treated holistically and i think this actually got to the root cause.

some people would say stop. however i know this has to be done to heal a lifetime of health issues among other things. the fact i was not hurt more is a miracle to me! That is the way i see things.

when you fast you need to go through 2 crisis. i always make it to the first. never made it to the 2nd. i am not sure if i consider crisis number 2 because honestly i wasnt really committed to a fast i was just not hungry. some days i ate ..

bone broth other days i just had water. Some days i ate and drank nothing. This concussion is pretty bad and my bump is 5 inches around. everything else seems to be getting better except my noggin. i might go to a dry fast to speed up the healing. which also means i will in fact enter into a true healing crisis quickly.

sending you love and hugs and healing vibes! since I was a child, I strongly disliked food not understanding most of it was poison until recently. there was a tik tok video of a guy who fasted for 40 days and healed so much on a cellular level, like a reset of dna totally. my brother fasted off milk and dairy for 40 days and no longer is lactose intolerant. amazing what fasting can heal! 🙏🏼❤️⚡️

thank you. yes the key is doing it long term. however, you have to be smart about it. it heals on all levels. when you do it, you do not realize you even had that issue.

wow. great point! like peeling back the layers to an onion. you can do it! you have my love and support and healing energy! I agree with being smart about it! love and hugs🙏🏼❤️⚡️

Only people mentioned by @USA_2021_DK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daphne Kay, click on at the bottom under it