Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

are shrooms legal yet?

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

U game for ayahuasca too?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Have you sat with ayahuasca?

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

how was your experience with it?

I’ve had 23 ceremonies, everyone has been different. Some have been difficult & some more beautiful than I could ever dream of. The medicine is amazing, it will never give you more than you can handle, but always give you what you need. Death of the ego, birth of the soul. Years of therapy and healing can be acomplished in 6-7 hours.
It’s VERY important to have an experienced shaman, enter with intention, and adhere to the proper diet leading in.
If every politician used this medicine before being in office, our world would be a better place. 🌿

Only people mentioned by @OccamsRazQr in this post can reply

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Oh my, I would love to try ayahuasca. Tough to find someone reputable in New York. Maybe someday, it won’t be so difficult. Thank you for sharing.
😘🎈

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Oh my, I would love to try ayahuasca. Tough to find someone reputable in New York. Maybe someday, it won’t be so difficult. Thank you for sharing.
😘🎈

incredible!!!! thank you for sharing and contributing! when I saw retreats for lyme disease i knew it was the real deal! I was microdosing shrooms at the time and experienced such rapid healing that I wanted to try this. still do.
wow 23 times!! good for you! maybe some of us will be able to do it together in the near future! love and hugs my friend!🙏🏼❤️⚡️ so true about the politician part.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Wouldn’t that be wonderful if we could all have a huge ceremony together?!
Our shaman states doing ayahuasca is the second bravest thing a person can do, the first bravest is to do it again, lol.
Be well, and try ivermectin for the lymes disese. The rife machine is also very effective.
❤️🙌

(1) Show this thread