COINCIDENCE or just another part of the movie? 💙🌹✨💫🐸👍👍🎥🎞

Only people mentioned by @CarolynBeGood in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

that was føn!!!☺️❤️

❤️

so many anons think Juan O Savin is actually JFK Jr and Juan is now engaged to Jennifer Mac. what happened to Carolyn Kennedy....can you enlighten us???

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

I personally think that is just misinformation. Like another person on here has said it seems more like a father daughter relationship.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Since there is no such thing as coincidence ...must be...part of this ...movie!😊

if you only bothered to check
261 and 256

actually they are both 261! As I checked it!

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Anytime would be fine You Two! 😂👍

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Agree with you! I would Love to see them both.

(3) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

1:07
Q

Nana got mine, thank you Jennifer Mac!

2 pics:

(4) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Synchronicity, huge part if the plan🧨🧨🧨

Coincidence 84/48-Y-25-"Beloved" "sanctified"
1Co 9:26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; G84 so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
Luke 10:31, Now by chance...
chance,accident-sygkyria-From a comparative of σύν (G4862) and kureo (to light or happen; from the base of κύριος (G2962))
Sun means “together with,” and kurious means “supreme in authority.” So a biblical definition of coincidence would be “what occurs together by God’s providential arrangement of circumstances.”