Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Love it DoQ, rods of God needed to tear down buildings like the satanic penis monument.

Blow that shit off the face of the earth!

Nice work Doq!

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Let it rip💥Nancy Drew posted on Telegram today, there are piles of sandbags scattered ….. thanks for sharing, good stuff🇺🇸

Thanks for sharing again..but I thought you had another one..a longer one with the masked soldier saying, "transition to military power" on MSM..? Can you repost that one?

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I went to a Caps game about 3 weeks ago. Despite this video from Feb. there was a lot of traffic Saturday night and Sunday. I wasn't expecting it.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I went to a Caps game about 3 weeks ago. Despite this video from Feb. there was a lot of traffic Saturday night and Sunday. I wasn't expecting it.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

gives me chills
JuantastiQ vibes

👍😉

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Great video!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

My hubby is in DC right now for Honor Flight!!! He said it's a ghost town. Just like when they came home from Nam. I hope someone comes to thank them.😢 and love them.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Sending 🥰😍❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Sending 🥰😍❤️

(4) Show this thread

quel film 😎🍿merci pour le partage
ca met du baume au 💖 le Saint

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

It's very fitting that Washington, DC was built on a swamp when you consider all the snakes that ran our government from there. But now the swamp is drained and all those empty buildings will fade away along with the corrupt political system that came close to destroying this country.

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Love this!