it does not matter. they no longer have relevance. i am never going to do anything dictated by fake authority so why would i care.

hold the line means to manifest the end of authority. you manifest by being the change you want to see. i say that there will be no power, authority or politics in the new earth.

the real currency of the real world of energy, frequency and vibration is attention. if the governments, big pharma, churches, schools, corporations and fake charities and 3 letter agencies are powerless, why give them any attention.

by asserting their irrelevance, they are depleted like a burnt out out candle.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I’ve always had what I call “oppositional behavior”. Tell me to do something that disturbs my soul and I’ll do the opposite. Now I know why I’ve never felt like I belong. Small talk, obsession with fashion trends, redecorating a perfectly good house to keep up with the new look, etc, are so draining and meaningless- this world and it’s “treasures” make me weary. I am so ready for so much more! I am ready for God’s creation as He intended to return✝️

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I am the same! I have no interest in "fashion," following the Hollyweirdos, participating in organized religion, dislike being told what to do and how to do things. I have to be free, cannot stand crowds, and get very upset at people who cannot think for themselves and follow the crowd ( group think). My soul MUST be free of restraint and any feeling of bondage. Good to know I am not the only one! This is why I reacted with such fierce opposition to the "mandates" and refused to cooperate. 😇

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Me too, Carol! I always thought I’d never get married because I broke up with every boyfriend I ever had. The moment I feel “trapped” I run. My husband of almost 29 years has never made me feel that way- we each have a life apart from one another during the day, and we catch up on things at night and on weekends. We never missed a day of work (maskless) from the beginning, and we do what we enjoy at work and are not slaves to money. I have never felt “stuck” if that makes sense. It’s always been hard feeling like I’m on the ouside looking in. That’s why I love AU! Y’all are my people❤️❤️❤️

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it