Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

TS = 11:29 > 1111 > 4.

Oct 29, 2017 12:11:40 PM EDT
Anonymous
Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.
Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?
Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).
Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS.
Operation Mockingbird
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

It still baffels me as to how the hell they get away with this crap!!!
For years I wondered why other countries hated us, this awakening has given me the simple answer. Evilness in our top ranks!!! All most unbelievable. I thought I knew so much 10 years ago!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

we were collectively placed under a spell....when you hear the same news over and over, you just believe. now we are awake....and pissed! fight for our children and our freedom!

(1) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

It still baffels me as to how the hell they get away with this crap!!!
For years I wondered why other countries hated us, this awakening has given me the simple answer. Evilness in our top ranks!!! All most unbelievable. I thought I knew so much 10 years ago!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

NoName saved a seat for Renegade.

May [they] both be forgotten twice.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

so maybe the artillery, tanks and weapons left behind in Afghanistan is for the takedown of ISIS??? just a thought.

so maybe the artillery, tanks and weapons left behind in Afghanistan is for the takedown of ISIS??? just a thought.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Traitor in Chief.

I remember how Obama kept calling it ISIL instead of ISIS. He was trying to make it look like it was a different organization.

He changed it from S to L, 19 to 12 difference of 7.

11:28 - 7 = 11:21

Q 1121
Actions today [raid] will be met w/ swift action.
FBI burning midnight oil.
Q

Burning the Midnight Oil
https://anonup.com/thread/8749219
My Post 10:07 PM, 4/16
This post 11:28 AM 4/19
Time Diff 2 d 13 h 21 m

Q 243
SA controlled US puppets.
Strings cut.
D's dropping all around over sexual misconduct (1st stage).
Coincidence directly after SA?
Don't you realize the war has gone public?
List who will not be running for re_election.
Coincidence?
Phase I.
Easy to swallow.
Loss of power/influence.
Good time to prosecute.
Just wait until next week.
You are all Patriots.
Q

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

I never understood why other countries thought americans were idiots but I finally get it now…

the american “dream”

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

just listening to no name now is worse than nails on a chalkboard, wise than Nancy, worse than Joe. OMFG VK

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

i agree, but lemme go and find that vid of him
as a pow in his hubbyhole

see which one grates on you more, as a test, k

😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

The TRUTH shall set us free….

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Treason

Traitor =Treason =Death penalty.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

It. Is. Coming.

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Ron Paul will go down in history as the "I told you so" Patriot.

Traitors ALL! 😠

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

So many of us thought Ron Paul was nuts/crazy at the time, but now we know he was right all along

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

He was right about the Syrian war.

Al Jazera was filming student "uprisings" in Damascus, staged. Was told this first hand by a witness who saw the filming, crowd directed to ACT without making noises which he found odd until he saw the footage on the news with sound "added".

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

We need Pro-World and Pro-Truth government. It'll probably happen after MSM falls.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread