Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I was researching Lamb or Sheep blood, it has anti-venom properties in it! not only the Blood of Jesus gives us authority over snakes, but also the blood of mere lambs (the animal blood). who knew!

the snake venon in the vxx needs to be kept at -70C which is equal to 94F -so thats not sustainable in municipale water incase anybody wants to know

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SoozieQ01 in this post can reply

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I know my city water is shitt and havent drank it in over 20 years. I find the venom theory hard to digest. 1. Wouldnt water dilute it? 2. Why arent children and animals being affected by it? I have a feeling its a distraction.

Unless they made synthetic venom and or found a way to put it in the water that it is sustainable. They have been doing this kind of crazy stuff for years!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

i wouldnt put it past them, but lets try to decrease the fear element in America not increase it 😊good vibes need here

(1) Show this thread