Navy decode

=

All Generational Curses Removed From The Descendants Of Christ Are Now And Forever Removed Amen / I Would Like To Dedicate My Abilities And Powers To Protecting Honoring And Strengthening The Legacy Of Father God And Lord Jesus Christ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Commander%2C+Task+Force+%28CTF%29+70+and+%40jmsdf_pao_eng++counterparts+discuss+maritime+strategy+and+operations+aboard+%23USSRonaldReagan+%28%40Gipper_76+%29%2C+April+15.
TS 8:30 - 83

Have faith.
These, the crumbs, in time, will equate to the biggest drops ever disclosed in our history.
Remember, disinformation is real.
God bless.
Alice & Wonderland.
The Great Awakening.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

HERO / STINGER / JESUS IS KING πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

There you are

Was wondering where u been

(1) Show this thread

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

Hi, After you plug the information into the Gematrix, do you look at Jewish, English or simple translations? This is where it's confusing for me because so much is returned after search. Thanks

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication

All of it
look at everything its a big kaleidoscope!
Take what resonates. Thats the holy spirit.

;)

(1) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread