Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I keep saying that I truly believe that DJT prevented the original vaccine from being produced.Ifeel that people are getting a placebo or plasma not the harmful vax that Fauchi and friends originally planned.My children work in hospitals and have had the vax with no problems. scare tactics of people being harmed by this vax is most likely a way to force(scare) people into waking up to what could have been. people need to see what was intended to happen in order to appreciate being saved from it. we need to be there to calmly wake people up from their nightmare.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Oh how I wish this was a fact!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

I cannot imagine that it isn't. what woukd be the reason for Q who knew all before it would happen.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I just don't know what to think about those vacs

I do know my older daughter is one if many spinning plasma out of antibody blood. surely DJT is ahead of he game.

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angie Mac, click on at the bottom under it