Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

I keep saying that I truly believe that DJT prevented the original vaccine from being produced.Ifeel that people are getting a placebo or plasma not the harmful vax that Fauchi and friends originally planned.My children work in hospitals and have had the vax with no problems. scare tactics of people being harmed by this vax is most likely a way to force(scare) people into waking up to what could have been. people need to see what was intended to happen in order to appreciate being saved from it. we need to be there to calmly wake people up from their nightmare.

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I pray you are right also. I just made the decision for my sister, who is in a nursing home with dementia, to get the vax. It was a very difficult decision, but I trust God and I trust our President (DJT of course!).

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

I pray that you are right! 🙏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

do you teally think he would let their agenda progress just to priveca point? I don't. then what woukd be the point??

(1) Show this thread

Oh how I wish this was a fact!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

I cannot imagine that it isn't. what woukd be the reason for Q who knew all before it would happen.

(1) Show this thread