🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

VK APL now at 9.11.

[They] fooked.

#KennedyVision

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana just posted all the timestamps for post I found on twit with for the last day.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That is amazing Nana, thank you! And good morning. It's going to be a great day!

Good morning it certainly is, Fan!
So exciting!
Started out in awesomeness already!

So Nana woke up this morning on a very cool ship.
I was sitting behind the pilot!
The Pilot was@vincentkennedy
It was a very big very long ship.
It was amazing, because I woke up, fully woke up and was still on the ship still in the dream or what ever!!
Was still in it enough that I sat up and watched for a minute and then laid back down, closed my eyes for a bit longer and continued on the trip.
It was cool as shit.
Not sure where we were going but I trusted VK to get us there.
Special effects by the way were amazing as well.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

nana prayed last night for the journey you asked for, and the private art show too🤍have the best day ever

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Nana prays for us all to be released form the hell matrix we have been living in too hun. Love you

(1) Show this thread