Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana just posted all the timestamps for post I found on twit with for the last day.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That is amazing Nana, thank you! And good morning. It's going to be a great day!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Giqqles!
Too funny!

Please help me understand.

You have to know...this is insanely hard to wrap my brain around...
My kids are fake, my life is fake, my world is made up... I'm not even real?

It all seems SO REAL? I have cut myself off from everything that I know. I cannot handle thinking Ian isn't real, even though I know he isn't.... I can't talk to him. I cannot.

What do I do JOHN?????

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Mrs. America to her Publication

You are plenty real, worry not. It's simply a fact that nearly everything we were taught was a lie. Everything will be ok. We're in this together. Hence...

#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

Entrepreneur, regular cotizen trying to help poor people, and ready to recover my country from local DEE State cabal.

does the rice start to cook?.....or it is overcooked?..... Mmmmm?????

Either way, the result will cause them huge indigestion, diarrhea, vomiting...

Let´s be prepared with lots of PopCorn & Coca-Cola...

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

👍🏼👏🏼