Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

That's a "good-en"...

Nothing smaller than your elbow. 😀

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

😞Stupidly did at the beginning of all this. My daughter had just come out an operation a week prior to lockdown, she became really ill but they would not see her incase it was covid which I knew it wasn't but could have quite easily been a complication of her surgery. We all had to be tested. I regret that decision.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Especially in his bride outfit😱🤪

Just beKlaus it’s tainted

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

never did and will never do. 4 years ago I got sick with migranes so I couldnt go to viisit my family .. then covid lie ... now central amica is still masked and with nose schwabs... Not Going! some think Im a bad daughter . Im a good daughter of God for sure . No defiling of my body or soul

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

😂👍Or in your mouth or up your A,,,,

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

KEK!

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

nor your arse‼️