#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Its going to be anticlimactic for Anons.
Boring even.
But it is happening.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The main thing that's keeping me up at night is wondering how my friends and relatives who took the shots are going be? I know we're going to win, and the bad guys are going down, but am I going to lose half or more of family who foolishly took that s? Thank God I talked my sister-in-law out of getting 2 of my nephews, 12 and 15, vaxed. They were getting ready to do it! So, I have to admit that I'm worried about that more than anything else by far. Any kind encouragement regarding having some hope in that direction would be welcome. Thanks.

All i can say is you’re not alone... my lovely daughter got two jabs as well, out of fear of getting kicked out of college. I don’t know what will happen but i thank God daily she’s ok and i pray daily that she will be. lessons in faith over fear ❤️

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @troachbooks in this post can reply

In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication

I got one of my brothers taking Chlorine dioxide, which is supposed to lower the spike proteins, and NAC which is supposed to lower the graphene oxide. The others don't seem too worried about it yet. These colleges and institutions that forced people to get jabs need to be sued in class action suits. I'm praying that the white hats had a plan for what to do about this situation.