ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Cruising.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Mosquitoes

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

2 pics

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I am sorry but this kind of trying to play GOD needs to stop. Who are these people to decide that it is OK to do this??? I am so sick of these scientists. They create more problems with their stupid ideas. Can we start trusting GOD again???

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

This is from Bill Gates. I recall reading about his "stamp of approval" on this lunacy.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Bill Gates doesn't own this planet. I am so sick of people trying to play with GOD's beautiful creation. They make me sick.

Gates and the Cabal - everything they do is the agenda for the New World Order.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it