ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Cruising.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Mosquitoes

Only people mentioned by @OccamsRazQr in this post can reply

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

https://www.countercurrents.org/peterson131112.htm
Millions Of Genetically Modified Mosquitoes Released
Without Risk Assessment Or Oversight
By Barbara H. Peterson (WAS SHE PRESCIENT)
13 Nov 2012
Farmwars.info
"In case you didn’t know, genetically modified mosquitoes have been unleashed numerous times on planet Earth . . . in various locations . . Look out people-genetically engineered bugs are here . . . technocracy is working ever diligently on genetically engineering every last living cell on the planet
What does this mean for life on earth . . . “soup sandwich” -
After these “scientific” geniuses are through with us, that is exactly what all life will be – a genetic soup sandwich, made in a lab, & stamped with a corporate logo embedded in our DNA
If the following Testbiotech report doesn’t send chills up your spine, I don’t know what will . . nothing will ever be the same Ever
There is no remediation technique available to clean up genetically engineered mutations Ba

! LINKED TO THE GATES FOUNDATION, FACEBOOK, AND INDIRECTLY, THE PENTAGON. BUT THERE'S MORE.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/25/gm-mosquitoes-released-burkina-faso-malaria-gene-drive
The trial, which has been funded by organisations linked to THE GATES FOUNDATION, FACEBOOK, AND INDIRECTLY, THE PENTAGON, is part of a project to eradicate malaria, but it has prompted concerns among local civil society organisations, who say their country is being set up as a laboratory for “Sorcerer’s Apprentice” technology before the risks are fully understood.
The planned test, which will be the first release of a genetically modified animal in Africa, has also raised the stakes at the two-week UN biodiversity conference, where representatives are debating whether to establish a moratorium on gene drives or to allow continued research under strict guidelines.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am sorry but this kind of trying to play GOD needs to stop. Who are these people to decide that it is OK to do this??? I am so sick of these scientists. They create more problems with their stupid ideas. Can we start trusting GOD again???

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

This is from Bill Gates. I recall reading about his "stamp of approval" on this lunacy.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Don't be sorry, Yes, this playing God needs to stop. They are not creating but destroying. Mosquitos are a PITA but they are a part of the ecosystem.... bats for one thing eat them, frogs too.

(2) Show this thread