#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

More than 40 years ago, when I was a senior in HS, I used to go to the library at lunchtime and read. I'd read all kinds of stuff. Usually start with the paper and move on to books.

One day I read a tidbit in the newspaper that said clock and watch companies always set the time on analogue time pieces to 10:10. The reason was because subconsciously it registers as a smiling face and leaves a positive impression on the possible customer. I've never forgotten that and have seen it ever since.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pike_Bishop in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

"This watch was on your Daddy's wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured and put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He knew if the *** ever saw the watch that it'd be confiscated; taken away. The way your Dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ***. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ***. And then he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my *** for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you. "

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

It also forms the letter V. 😎😊

10 and 2 — hands on the wheel 😀

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

"Nick of Time" was one of my favorite movies. 😉

I loved how Christopher Walken used to pronounce Johnny Depp's character, "Mr. Waaatson." ☺

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Interessting. Thanks for this Information.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Warrior for Truth and Justice

It reminded me of this one.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Kath 144 to her Publication

Exactly what I was thinking...

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

What a great bit of information! (I am a reader, too!)

I love that story . ❤️
It has MR. POOL VIBES : )
Reminds me of@VincentKennedy . ☀️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

vu a 13:13 😁☝️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

vu a 13:13 😁☝️

(4) Show this thread