#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Its going to be anticlimactic for Anons.
Boring even.
But it is happening.

honestly the mask mandate being lifted on public transport was pretty exciting!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthIsMyPath in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication

Wish they would lift it at the V.A. we were fooked before but I need my throat fixed again and no amount of home treatments can do that. I'll suffer before I bow. Fook em

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Mark of beast - epic Fail
Final enslavement- Epic fail

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

I agree! That was veey exciting to wathc unfold today! Intexted everyone and nobody bekieved me or thought it would take forever to start and wondered what thr CDC would do... ugh one of the last strongholds. Lol now I hope my neighbors will finally believe and stop wearing them in the car. smh in california.

I was flying when it happen … of course we did not find out till we landed …. I told my boys get the maks off now!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

In response ACK 17 17 to her Publication

my daughter and grandkids were flying to when the plane landed and she seen my message The mask came off 2 Pilots were walking behind her talking about it and She said my Mom just sent me the info and They took theirs off to

(1) Show this thread