Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

We R The Control Group that Can’t be Controlled!😂👍

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

😁Pretty much

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

And there ARE also unvaxxed women, so lest we not ignore the other gender, "CHEERS, dear gentlewomen!" Good on us ALL, for we are true members of WWG1WGA❣️🙏🏻👏💃🏼🕺🇺🇸🥂❤️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

🇺🇸Rock On Warrior Princess!🇺🇸
We couldn’t do it without You!❤️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Cheers to us and to God Almighty for His Spirit living in us! For it is by His strength and truth that we are victorious over evil. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Proof the majority is no longer in compliance.

love this - and if it wasn't for my tribe here it would have been much more difficult

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

We all would have lost it! 😂👍

(1) Show this thread