🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

And then one to 35.

TWITTER CAN KISS MY BIG BEAUTIFUL SUNTANNED BUTTO NOBODY PUTS PAPI IN THE CORNER=856

The Jewish News Media Would Crucify Jesus Today By Labeling Him A Conspiracy Theorist=856

The More That They Claim They Control Everything The More They Are Losing Control =856

Mcafee Anti Virus Software On All Government Computers Was Mandatory For A Reason=856

Creating A False Need In Society For Power And Profit Is What The Covid Deception Is All About=856

All Have Had Ample Time Enough I Am Finished Tolerating The Nonsense I Have Already Claimed My Title=856

In A World Of Lies There Is Only One Truth A Maze Of Knowledge And Yet Just One Truth=856

Turn Away My Eyes From Looking At Worthless Things And Revive Me In Your Way=856

Man Shall Not Live On Bread Alone But By Every Word That Proceeds Out Of The Mouth Of God=856

I Am Come A Light Into The World That Whosoever Believeth On Me Should Not Abide In Darkness=856

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

This decode is bomb diggity...boom.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Trilby Smith to her Publication

Numbers R Fun!!! 🐸
It's crazy that I always get a story, and it always ends up with God and a Bible verse! 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread