Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

CRACK ME UP❗️🤣🤣🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All good numbers!
True Story!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Simpler times he says

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

TWITTER CAN KISS MY BIG BEAUTIFUL SUNTANNED BUTTO NOBODY PUTS PAPI IN THE CORNER=856

The Jewish News Media Would Crucify Jesus Today By Labeling Him A Conspiracy Theorist=856

The More That They Claim They Control Everything The More They Are Losing Control =856

Mcafee Anti Virus Software On All Government Computers Was Mandatory For A Reason=856

Creating A False Need In Society For Power And Profit Is What The Covid Deception Is All About=856

All Have Had Ample Time Enough I Am Finished Tolerating The Nonsense I Have Already Claimed My Title=856

In A World Of Lies There Is Only One Truth A Maze Of Knowledge And Yet Just One Truth=856

Turn Away My Eyes From Looking At Worthless Things And Revive Me In Your Way=856

Man Shall Not Live On Bread Alone But By Every Word That Proceeds Out Of The Mouth Of God=856

I Am Come A Light Into The World That Whosoever Believeth On Me Should Not Abide In Darkness=856

Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

This decode is bomb diggity...boom.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Bwahahahahaha!!! Every day i love him more, LOL!!😹😂😂😂😹😹😂😂😂😂😂😂😹😂😂

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts