Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

and where they get the liquid mercury?
It comes from the earth in the form of aging rocks or volcanoes ...

... so, they had either summoned it from whomever or brought it with them from where ever ... ???

and where they get the liquid mercury?
It comes from the earth in the form of aging rocks or volcanoes ...

... so, they had either summoned it from whomever or brought it with them from where ever ... ???

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

The real secret is the immeasurable amounts of gold we all already own that was robbed from us by the Vatican. Every living soul on earth is immeasurably rich, and the Vatican has all the detailed records of how they robbed your families inheritance dating back for hundreds of years.
Instead of trying to figure out how to change mercury to gold...lets' all get the mountains of gold we each actually own back to us.
~
When you die you get last rights, why use your last name then while living? If you are dead and your inheritance lies inclaimed...it is claimed by the Vatican. This was done through trickery and deception. The serpent robbed us...

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

FANTASTIC post!💗🤩😍

No wonder mercury has been demonized.

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

there was mercury under the pyramids, lightening caused the current needed to turn it into gold. silver is more valuable.

Entrepreneur, regular cotizen trying to help poor people, and ready to recover my country from local DEE State cabal.

Chemistry is a basic part of human living, with biology and physics leading our human development...

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Hermes Trismegistus. Or however you spell it 🤣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

putain Barbatruc de l’or 🤒

The cost of the electricity is the key! Think how much you can make with free energy; another reason they don't want us to have free energy.. 💫🙃💛💰

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Sulphur is the philosopher's stone from my research, a matrix building block.

What if?
Cold Fusion extracts Gold and other metals from water, and truth be known is an extremely safe process of producing electricity.

Alchemy can take many forms
🤔

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I am Guessing Forbidden

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I found this pic of alchemy...
Uroborus...we talked about that too...

WoW!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Could the Philosopher's stone be what was inside those famous handbags we been talking about?🤔

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

This ↓↓↓↓ ...?

(1) Show this thread