ABSOLUTELY 100% EVERY SINGLE FREAK DESERVES TO DIE SLOWLY AND VERY PAINFULLY

Only people mentioned by @mamabear68 in this post can reply

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response heather locke to her Publication

1000%. Where do I sign the petition?

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

I agree. Every single one.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

ONE victim ONE time, was one time to many since the dawn of time.

(1) Show this thread

echo...echo...ECHO!!!!!!

God Fearing, Family Loving, ready for all the Sadistic, Pedophiles, and traders to die!!! #wwg1wga #operationoverwatch

no apeals, ever just death and slowly.

✅💥💥💥🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Absolutely agree - no execptions - ever!

Definitely.

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

Absolutely agree!!! No mercy...

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

Absofuckinglutely!!!!

on ne touche pas aux enfants 🙏

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

It's a shame you can only execute once

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

As swift as possible to have time and destroy all of them...They are not human beings and lived among human beings, God's creation, far too long!

Absolutely!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

117%

Patriot, Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Digital Soldier, Freedom Fighter Banned from Twitter, FB & Insta. SAVE THE CHILDREN

me too!!!!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

agree.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Pedophiles don't deserve to breathe one more minute! It's hard to fathom how anyone could do this!#Save Our Children.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Pedophiles don't deserve to breathe one more minute! It's hard to fathom how anyone could do this!#Save Our Children.

I agree 100%

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

The entire evil satanic agenda is the subject of my novel series, exposing step-by-step the levels of child trafficking. I hope it wakes some up.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Let the heads roll

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

ANYBODY, no matter what age should get the death penalty for harming ANY innocent. Elders, children, animals KILL THEM they do not deserve to breath our air.

I was called for Jury Duty, and was asked what I felt should be done with rapists. My response was'IT should be chopped off, shoved down their throat, pulled out their rectum, tied in a knor, and nail them to the wall.'. I was told that I was exempt from Jury Duty.
I still feel that way; especially when it comes to PEDOPHILES! 🤨🤓

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Fooking A! 👍

God, family, American! #WWG1WGA! #TRUMP IS MY HERO!! Take em all down! #EvilCabal #pizzagate.

A long and agonizing death!

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Just Me... to her Publication

zackly

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Just Me... to her Publication

100% Truth

(5) Show this thread

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

ABSOLUTELY!