13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Beautiful. 1:07 seconds:)

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Amen 🤗👋💓

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Still my favorite post........
Literally - probably favorite in the last 5 years.

This amazing Man, would NEVER have allowed Satan’s Minions to Kill Him or his Bride and her Sister!!

Someday ...President John F. Kennedy Jr 🙏🇺🇸❤️🤍💙

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

There have been warnings about certain groups projecting a fake second coming to confuse the normies but it will be a soulless creature. Hopefully that isn't allowed to happen.

✍️

verím že to bude čoskoro ❤️

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

And the Truth (of Gods Word) shall set us free. 😇

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

ThanQ John!! 🙏 ❤️ 🇺🇸

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

4/13 =17 Q 18 R

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

i always love this listening to this

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Happy Easter Johnny

Mar 10, 2018 1:11:16 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No. 613352
Mar 10, 2018 1:08:14 PM EST

Anonymous ID: d89d4d No. 613295
Just because I'm a parent - Q, are all operators safe & healthy?
Praying every day.
>>613295

We appreciate all of the prayers.
We really do.
Thank you.
For GOD & COUNTRY (& WORLD).
Q

Exceptional speech.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

💪💥💞🙌🕊️