My first post.

It had to be this way.

So both parties, all of us, will turn to God and not man to save our country!

#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @hcasey0907 in this post can reply

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Casey Herr to his Publication

Yes, I agree. Just read Book of Joel. Sobering. We are blessed. We need reminding of that fact. Thank God for His mercy, forgiveness and steadfast love. To God be the glory. And, I thank God for His plan for us. That includes Donald John Trump. And the other John, Senior and Junior. God Wins!

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

Yes. Thank you 🙏💞

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

lightwins! Godwins!

Truth is like a lion ... it will defend itself! #BLGM #GODWINS #PEACE Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

Amen!! God has His hand on the wheel - some men may fall by the wayside!#BLGM#TheComforter trusts the Military to do His will!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

welcome from a newbie 👋

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

Welcome.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Amen