#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Fun Fact. Djokovic bought a Medical company that will use Tesla's medicine to cure the patients.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I wonder why more people aren't doing this? There's was talk of doctors in Houston opening their own clinics using Holistic healing, but that's not the same thing as using Tesla's medicine. I would love to see these types of clinics and treatments all over the country.

Only people mentioned by @Tpatter4 in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Terri Patterson to his Publication

I saw that list and the first thing I thought about was "what will be the cost?". Will it be something that only the rich will be able to use? We've been poisoned by our air, water, and food. I'm hoping these will be available to anyone who needs them. Guess we'll have to wait and see.