New POTUS...

President Donald J. Trump:

“Happy Easter to all. May there be great peace and prosperity throughout the World!”

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1515689067572248579?s=20&t=DT6B9pk2_hJRX2EfLeN7Kg

Happy Easter To All May There Be Great Peace And Prosperity Throughout The World=815

Weapons Should Not Be Formed Against God's People They Will Be Cancelled And They Will Fail=815

Yeah It's Funny They All Plot Against Me Just As They Are All About To Be Destroyed=815

Americans Are Tired Of The Jewish False Reality Fed To Us Everyday On Jewish News Media=815

Most Americans Have Been Made Brain Dead Through The Daily Inundation Of Jewish Media Propaganda=815

Just Because The Radio And TV Says It Happened Doesn't Mean It Was A Real Unplanned Event=815

People Are Tired Of The Runaround And They Want The Truth That Is In Their Hearts=815

Wake Up From Your Dream And Turn Your Love Of Power Into The Power Of Love=815

Wake Up I Am Waiting Come And See I Will Meet You Come And See I Am Already Inside Your Soul=815

My Heart Mind Body Soul And Life I Give To Jesus Christ Willingly All Day Every Day=815

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it