New POTUS...

President Donald J. Trump:

“Happy Easter to all. May there be great peace and prosperity throughout the World!”

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1515689067572248579?s=20&t=DT6B9pk2_hJRX2EfLeN7Kg

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Happy Easter To All May There Be Great Peace And Prosperity Throughout The World=815

Weapons Should Not Be Formed Against God's People They Will Be Cancelled And They Will Fail=815

Yeah It's Funny They All Plot Against Me Just As They Are All About To Be Destroyed=815

Americans Are Tired Of The Jewish False Reality Fed To Us Everyday On Jewish News Media=815

Most Americans Have Been Made Brain Dead Through The Daily Inundation Of Jewish Media Propaganda=815

Just Because The Radio And TV Says It Happened Doesn't Mean It Was A Real Unplanned Event=815

People Are Tired Of The Runaround And They Want The Truth That Is In Their Hearts=815

Wake Up From Your Dream And Turn Your Love Of Power Into The Power Of Love=815

Wake Up I Am Waiting Come And See I Will Meet You Come And See I Am Already Inside Your Soul=815

My Heart Mind Body Soul And Life I Give To Jesus Christ Willingly All Day Every Day=815

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

J)O)E B*I^D)E*N CAUGHT ON VIDEO HURTING A GIRL: 16 minute mark. SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!

https://rumble.com/v119byq-situation-update-41622.html

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Happy Easter to You, Sir & Your Lovely Family. Waiting For Your Return. Through Christ All Things Are Possible.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

Amen

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Happy Easter Keem!
I love you!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

thanks, L!
hope you do the same.
Made me smile.
I love you, too! ♥️

(1) Show this thread

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA