PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

FLASHBACK: President Trump says that “ultimately we win” against the Invisible Enemy by Easter. POTUS always knows. 😎

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Does anyone have the old Juan O Savin video where he mentions it being over by Easter?

[see thread]

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Here is a new of Juan O Savin video where he mentions Easter/Ishtar and goes over the significance of the numbers of 4/17/22.

https://media.107daily.com/resurrection-of-the-american-conversation/?channel=gvhxzdce3u3v

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Thank you P.J.

love me some 107...I didnt want to "heart" it cuz it's at 17 now

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Three Days of Darkness??? PART 1 - YouTube

Hello Brothers and Sister, Thank you for watching with me for our Redeemer's return! How excited I am to see what happens this weekend! I hope this video wil...