FLASHBACK: President Trump says that “ultimately we win” against the Invisible Enemy by Easter. POTUS always knows. 😎

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Yes but the question is which Easter is President Trump referring too. Is it this Easter April 17th 2022 or the Myan Calendar which is in the next 13 days time? No body really knows, because so much real dates and history has been removed deleted or changed so we don't know the real truth. All I know is believing in our Lord God and pray for peace and freedom for every man woman and child on this earth.🙏

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Another video he mentions Easter
https://anonup.com/thread/8731070

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Did you notice the screen turns red after Trump says 'evaluate the data' about 1.00 mark

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

This reminder clip
made my day
Thank you so much for making
right this moment a smile
We Win!
Fauci is burnt toast.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😉Maybe RRN was right and Fauci was arrested last week? Hmm

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Here in Belgium friends have also told me that Fauci has been arrested. Let us hope!! 🤭🙏

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Does anyone have the old Juan O Savin video where he mentions it being over by Easter?

[see thread]

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Three Days of Darkness??? PART 1 - YouTube

Hello Brothers and Sister, Thank you for watching with me for our Redeemer's return! How excited I am to see what happens this weekend! I hope this video wil...

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Here is a new of Juan O Savin video where he mentions Easter/Ishtar and goes over the significance of the numbers of 4/17/22.

https://media.107daily.com/resurrection-of-the-american-conversation/?channel=gvhxzdce3u3v

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

check out frauci’s body language and facial expression/eyes…did he know yet that he was fooked?

WILLIAM COOPER HOUR OF THE TIME #1693 JFK Jr. WHY?

Hello George I Am JFK Jr It's Going To Be A Hot Summer

https://rumble.com/v11alr5-william-cooper-hour-of-the-time-1693-jfk-jr.-why.html