🔴This is why BlackRock doesn't want Elon Musk to own Twitter

@TikTokNews45

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Not surprising. I've suspected as much for a long time about polls and various ratings. They manipulate whatever they want to make people think "gosh, a lot of people think ..."

What a bunch of soulless losers. How much real pride and satisfaction could you have if everything you achieved was the result of cheating, creating false narratives and manipulating truth?

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

J)O)E B*I^D)E*N CAUGHT ON VIDEO HURTING A GIRL: 16 minute mark. SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!

https://rumble.com/v119byq-situation-update-41622.html

Patriots - I don't know who is leaking these clips and images/videos. But, I'm still shaking from this.....Please share this like mad!! This is how we fight in this silent war.

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

In response America First to her Publication

Thats not Joe, other copies that are clear have been all over, you can see its not Joe, sharing this obviously blurry stuff hurts the credibility of the TRUTH, STOP SPREADING IT!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Precisely! It has always been about bots manipulating the "likes" and the comments. Why? Because so many have been brainwashed to go along with "group think" for acceptance. So many do not have critical thinking skills, nor the desire for truth. It is easier to just go along with a perceived majority.

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

✅👊🏻😎💥💥💥

In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication

that's a small part of it for the social drones. the biggest reason, from what I can find, is the platform itself. It is networked to many countries to collect and distribute information on people. CIA,MOSAD, and many privet information organizations that sell information.

(1) Show this thread