In response Kim Runner to her Publication

adding...

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Wow this is Yuge information! Thanks for posting was getting confused with all the Shortages chat i even saw a video of fear mongering with huge shortages and mayhem in the streets in months! so glad i saw this as it seems more in line with what im seeing and feeling! although still trying to figure out VKs turbulence post—how much worse can things get!? 🤷‍♀️

yeah I saw a video from monkey werx that someone posted on tt. he said all these ships are achored and around election time we are going to have food shortages lasting anywhere fr 2-6 months.

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Chelle_Lynn13 in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

Yep thats the same one! Lots of Propaganda from both sides being shoved down our throats! Hard to research anything anymore and come to a conclusion because if just this! i have 💯% Faith in God as HE is the ONLY Truth!

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

Juan O Savin also said we need to be able to hold on for 6 months ... there will be some things on the shelf, but it will grossly inflated in price ... so a stocked pantry will help compensate.
Interest rates are up, real estate values will plummet (less sales) and rentals will increase $$$.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

so what happens to those that are living paycheck to paycheck that cant afford it? and the elderly that have no idea what to prepare for? the just struggle?

(1) Show this thread