In response Kim Runner to her Publication

adding...

Wow this is Yuge information! Thanks for posting was getting confused with all the Shortages chat i even saw a video of fear mongering with huge shortages and mayhem in the streets in months! so glad i saw this as it seems more in line with what im seeing and feeling! although still trying to figure out VKs turbulence post—how much worse can things get!? 🤷‍♀️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QDuck in this post can reply

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

yeah I saw a video from monkey werx that someone posted on tt. he said all these ships are achored and around election time we are going to have food shortages lasting anywhere fr 2-6 months.

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

Juan O Savin also said we need to be able to hold on for 6 months ... there will be some things on the shelf, but it will grossly inflated in price ... so a stocked pantry will help compensate.
Interest rates are up, real estate values will plummet (less sales) and rentals will increase $$$.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

Yep thats the same one! Lots of Propaganda from both sides being shoved down our throats! Hard to research anything anymore and come to a conclusion because if just this! i have 💯% Faith in God as HE is the ONLY Truth!

(2) Show this thread