I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

When 911 happened..shortly afterwards my church family started sharing things back then. I shared things and I was literally afraid to speak loud about it and only shared it in a whisper. I heard a testimony from a fire fighter and he said, he heard explosions going off in the stairwell. At that time I didn't know it was enemies in our own country and I was afraid of anyone wearing a turban.I never thought our own government would do such horrible things. I thought people who worked for our country loved our country.

Ive been very careful who I speak truth around (Im surrounded by Masons/Satanists) but my Lord is giving me more and more boldness and less regard for my own safety as time goes on. Ive offended many by speaking truth.. my wife, my kids, family, church members and many more.. im reminded of Jesus when he spoke truth and offended the pharisees.. and he said “let them alone, they be blind leaders of the blind and will both fall into the pit”. Yet I pray for them all.. friends, family and foes.. that they wake up and repent!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it